Halloween is always a fun time for children – dressing up, going trick or treating, and eating way too much candy, but who says Halloween is just for kids? With Halloween coming up, it’s a perfect time to make some fun holiday drinks because adults often have just as much fun celebrating Halloween. Whether it’s a Halloween party, going through a haunted house, or spending the evening with your family, the Halloween season can be a blast for the adults too! Halloween is the perfect time to concoct some spooktacular drinks for your guests!
- Candy Corn Jell-O Shots – Add a Halloween twist to your typical Jell-O shots! The first step will be to make the first and last layer of the candy corn shot. Pour 1 cup of water into a small saucepan and pour two packets of unflavored gelatin into the water. Heat the water and gelatin over low heat and stir occasionally until the gelatin has dissolved. Remove from the heat and add ½ can of condensed milk to the mixture and stir then add ⅔ cups vanilla vodka. Cover and set aside half of mixture. Distribute the first half of the mixture into 20 shots, filling each no more than ⅓ full. Then put these in the refrigerator for half an hour or until firm.
- After the first layer is firm, pour another 1 cup of water into your saucepan and add 1 packet of gelatin to the middle layer. Heat the water until gelatin dissolves and remove from heat then stir in the box of orange Jell-O until it is dissolved. Then you can add ⅓ cup of vanilla vodka and evenly distribute the orange layer on top of the white layer and refrigerate until chilled. After this layer is firm, grab the second half of the milk mixture and add a few drops of yellow food coloring. Distribute your yellow layer on top of the orange and put it back into the fridge until set. After all the layers are firm, you can serve these fun shots to your guests!
- Caramel Apple Sangria – This fruity drink tastes so much like a caramel apple, but with a fun twist! Mix caramel vodka, sweet apple cider, and crisp pinot grigio. Serve it chilled over ice then add chopped apple to each individual glass.
- Rumchata Pumpkin Pie Pudding Shots – Whisk together the milk, Rumchata, and instant pudding mix in a bowl until combined. Then add in cool whip slowly with a whisk. Scoop the pudding mixture into shot glasses or cups with lids. Freeze for two hours then they’re ready to enjoy!
- Frog in the blender – Add a twist to your typical vodka cranberry by adding a lime and giving it a whirl in the blender!
- Black Devil Martini – Stir and strain the dark rum and dry vermouth into chilled martini glass rimmed with orange sugar, then garnish with black olives.
These are just a few of the fun Halloween alcoholic drinks. What’s your favorite spooky drink to serve during the Halloween season?